Seven T Farms is nestled a short distance from St. Louis in Sullivan, Missouri. The venue accommodates large and small groups with ample parking and a short distance to local hotels. The farm and event center is perfect for weddings, as well as other events.
Seven T Farms has several ceremony options, a large reception room with stage for a head table or dj setup, and an additional room perfect for rehearsal dinners or cocktail hour. The patio offers outdoor seating, an indoor/outdoor bar, stone fireplace and a stunning view overlooking the farm. An on-location bridal suite accommodating up to 12 is also available for rent.
What is the cost of the venue rental?
Venue rental starts at $2,500 for Friday or Sunday. Saturday rental pricing starts at $4,000. Please contact for pricing information with package options. Contact Mia at 314-225-9734.
What is included in the venue fee?
- Full use of event center from 8am to Midnight on the day of rental
- Numerous options for a unique ceremony view- overlooking the farm and several field views
- Use of newly developed bridal suites to get ready
- Reception setup with 70” round tables, white plastic chairs, and white linens for up to 350 guests
- Use of patio, large reception room and room for cocktail hour
- Indoor/outdoor bar with 4 keg hookups
- All stone fireplace on outdoor patio
- Alternate ceremony site for bad weather
- Indoor heating & cooling
- Indoor bathrooms
- DJ booth
- Included clean up fee
- Variety of wedding decor available for use at no additional cost
- Option to rent bridal suite for bridal party preparations or a romantic retreat for the newlyweds. Accommodates up to 12.
How many guests can Seven T Farms accommodate?
The large reception area can accommodate up to 450 seated guests. Smaller room, perfect for rehearsal dinners and cocktail hour, accommodates 100 guests.
Can I hold both my ceremony and reception here? Is there an alternate site available for use in bad weather?
Yes! We have numerous options for your event. There are several unique ceremony view options including– overlooking the farm and numerous field views. Seven T Farms also has a large reception room that accommodates up to 450 seated guests and a room for cocktail hour.
If there is inclement weather, the ceremony can be moved indoors.
How long will I have use of the space I reserve?
You have access to the entire event center from 8am to Midnight on the day of rental.
A 2-day, Friday & Saturday booking option is available for a discounted rate.
When is the deposit due?
The non-refundable security deposit is due at signing to hold event date. The security deposit is 1/2 the rental fee.
The remainder of the balance is due 60 days from event. Payment plan options are available.
Do you offer event coordination?
Full event coordination is not included in the venue pricing but our preferred event coordinators can be added as an additional cost.
Do you have in-house vendors or a list of preferred vendors?
A list of other preferred vendors is available after booking or upon request.
Are we required to use your caterer?
We have preferred caterer options that must be used. Please contact for options.
What are the rules regarding alcohol?
Alcohol must be supplied by the required caterer. No outside beverages are allowed on premise.
Are there decoration restrictions? May I move objects around and use items like confetti, candles or sparkler?
The decoration guidelines are as follows:
- Nothing can be nailed or removed from walls
- If you want furniture or venue decorations to be moved, it must be written in the contract and approved of before the event
- Candles are allowed
- Sparklers can be used 250 ft away from the main building. Renters must provide buckets of sand for disposal of sparklers.
- No usage of rice or confetti
Please contact us for any other questions regarding decoration restrictions.