Seven T Farms is nestled a short distance from St. Louis in Sullivan, Missouri. The venue accommodates large and small groups with ample parking and a short distance to local hotels. The 400-acre farm is perfect for weddings, as well as other events. An event coordinator is included in the rental fee and will work with you for planning and execution of the event.
Seven T Farms has several ceremony options, a large reception room with stage for a head table or dj setup, and an additional room perfect for rehearsal dinners or cocktail hour. The patio offers outdoor seating, an indoor/outdoor bar, stone fireplace and a stunning view overlooking the farm. An on-location bridal suite accommodating up to 12 is also available for rent.
What is the cost of the venue rental?
Venue rental starts at $3,750. Please contact for pricing information with package options. Contact Mia at 314-225-9734.
What is included in the venue fee?
- Full use of 400-acre farm from 8am to Midnight on the day of rental
- On site coordinator to plan your event
- Numerous options for a unique ceremony view- overlooking the lake, overlooking the farm, and several field views
- Use of bridal room to get ready
- Reception setup with 70” round tables, white plastic chairs, and white linens for up to 350 guests
- White wooden chairs are available with optional upgrade
- Use of patio, large reception room and room for cocktail hour
- Indoor/outdoor bar with 4 keg hookups
- All stone fireplace on outdoor patio
- Alternate ceremony site for bad weather
- Indoor heating & cooling
- Indoor bathrooms
- DJ booth
- Included clean up fee
- Option to rent bridal suite for bridal party preparations or a romantic retreat for the newlyweds. Accommodates up to 12.
How many guests can Seven T Farms accommodate?
The large reception area can accommodate up to 450 seated guests. Smaller room, perfect for rehearsal dinners and cocktail hour, accommodates 100 guests.
Can I hold both my ceremony and reception here? Is there an alternate site available for use in bad weather?
Yes! We have numerous options for your event. There are several unique ceremony view options including– overlooking the lake, overlooking the farm and numerous field views. Seven T Farms also has a large reception room that accommodates up to 450 seated guests and a room for cocktail hour.
If there is inclement weather, the ceremony can be moved indoors.
How long will I have use of the space I reserve?
You have access to the entire 400-acre property from 8am to Midnight on the day of rental.
A 2-day, Friday & Saturday booking option is available for a discounted rate.
When is the deposit due?
The non-refundable security deposit is due at signing to hold event date. The security deposit is 1/2 the rental fee.
The remainder of the balance is due 60 days from event. Payment plan options are available.
Do you offer event coordination?
When booking Seven T Farms, you will be working with our in-house event planner to coordinate your event and answer any questions or address concerns. Our event planner will be on-site on the day of your event.
Do you have in-house vendors or a list of preferred vendors?
We offer exclusive Russo catering options. A list of other preferred vendors is available after booking or upon request.
Are we required to use your caterer?
The use of Russo’s Catering is the only required vendor.
What are the rules regarding alcohol?
Alcohol must be supplied by the required caterer. No outside beverages are allowed on premise.
Are there decoration restrictions? May I move objects around and use items like confetti, candles or sparkler?
The decoration guidelines are as follows:
- Nothing can be nailed or removed from walls
- If you want furniture or venue decorations to be moved, it must be written in the contract and approved of before the event
- Candles are allowed
- Sparklers can be used 250 ft away from the main building
Please contact us for any other questions regarding decoration restrictions.